What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching involves a series of conversations between the client and the coach which will help you to
- Understand your situation
- Identify how you would like it to change
- developing strategies to enable you to make that change
- keep you focused on your goal
- Deal with various obstacles that may prevent you from achieving your goal e.g fear, lack of confidence low self-esteem etc.
Life coaching helps you achieve clarity and confidence to deal with whatever issues are holding you back and preventing you from enjoying the life you want. It is about helping you to have a happier and more contented life by identifying the things that make you sad or worried and enabling you to make the necessary changes that6 will make a difference in your life.
It is the practice of assisting you to determine and achieve your personal goals by using a variety of methods specifically tailored to your own needs. This is done by identifying where you are now where you want to be, and what needs to happen or change to get you there.
I have a range of therapeutic skills including Neuro Linguistic Programme (NLP) Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Tappas Acupressure Technique (TAT) and Timeline Therapy, all of which can be used to help you access any internal resources you may need to find solutions to obstacles you may encounter on your journey.
How Life Coaching can help you
Life coaching can help you to:
- Take time out to have an in-depth look at your life.
- Learn what in your life is not working and identify what areas of your life need attention.
- Identify what you actually do want from your life
- Develop inspiring and achievable goals.
- Remove negative beliefs and decisions that may be limiting your behavior and achievement and replace these with more positive, supporting beliefs.
Where can I receive more guidance about Life Coaching
Our Life Coaching team (The Cenacle Treatment Centre) are located at former St Mary’s Rectory, Stockport, next to Manchester and Cheshire, providing life coaching along with many other alternative and complementary therapies. Our location is set in peaceful relaxing grounds, adding to the healing and calming atmosphere of our clinic.
The aim of our acupuncture center is to focus a number of alternative health therapies under one roof, thereby offering a comprehensive range of treatments for clients in the North West region.
For further information, call us on 0161 483 9005 or complete an enquiry form and one of our friendly staff will be happy to help with your enquiry.