What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional therapy is the process of providing the body with nutrients. Nutrients are substances in food that provide energy, structure and regulation of body processes. Our nutritional therapy services aim to maximise your intake of nutrients to enable the body to be as healthy as possible.
Why should I consider nutritional therapy?
Ideally we should obtain all the nutrients we need from a varied diet but in reality, this is difficult to achieve due to:
- Nutrient deficient convenience food
- Widespread use of preservatives, colors, and flavorings
- Environmental pollutants such as antibiotics and drugs
- Stress of modern day living
These factors cause a reduction in the levels of nutrients available to both mind and body and can be responsible for poor health and many debilitating conditions.
What can our nutritional therapy service provide?
- Provide the body with the nutrients essential to good health
- Identify and avoid foods which may be contributing to ill health
- Highlight nutritional deficits and imbalances
- Optimise well-being through diet and supplement therapies
- Empower the individual to take responsibility for his/her health
Where can I get advice on nutritional therapy? Where is my nearest nutritional therapist?
Our nutrition therapy clinic (The Cenacle Treatment Centre) is located at former St Mary’s Rectory, Stockport, next to Manchester and Cheshire, provides nutrition therapy via a range of specialist therapists along with many other alternative and complementary therapies. Our location is set in peaceful relaxing grounds, adding to the healing and calming atmosphere of our clinic. The aim of our nutritional therapies center is to focus a number of alternative health therapies under one roof, thereby offering a comprehensive range of treatments for clients in the North West region.
For further information, call us on 0161 483 9005 or complete an enquiry form and one of our friendly staff will be happy to help with your enquiry.